My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, July 14, 2006

    Tolkien...JRR Tolkien

    OK......after an oblong....obtuse discourse...........it is now clear to me.

    I'm not a purist, I'm not into a debate Tolkien vs Others.........

    I don't want to hear you still play D&D because you were exposed to this type of literature........and your'e 30+ and live in moms attic.

    But..............atleast tell me you READ the Hobbit if not the Lord of the Rings, before yu brag your collection of DVD's

    punk ass kids............

    Comments on "Tolkien...JRR Tolkien"

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (1:12 AM) : 

    I haven't even seen the movie! How sad is that? But I do have a son who plays D & D religiously, and he may well as be living in the attic judging by the amount I see him!

    I noticed you linked me...thanks! I'm returning the favour. Couldn't help but giigle that you put me in the naughty section! I'm not naughty at all you know! *wink*

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:41 PM) : 

    LOL...Noooo, not the least bit naughty you...:)

    Thanks for the return link, we really enjoy reading your site, parenthood 1 & 2 had us in stitches. My son is 12, we are afraid.....very afraid.....

    Hope you and hubby have a great weekend..:)

     

    Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said ... (10:25 PM) : 

    Hi Zig. I read the LOTR trilogy back in college in the late 70's. Back when you had to use your imagination!

    I added a link to you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 AM) : 

    Zig...... you rule... so does aggy.... oooooooooer boobie candy games!!!! sounds better than boobie tag.....

    wonder if i can get my boy to play with me... perhaps i'll bring some m&M's

    -Andie

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:06 AM) : 

    LOL, I dunno,.......I can enjoy a fine game of bewbie tag...:)

    Semicelibate...thanks for the link, I'll toss one back at ya..:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:40 PM) : 

    I read neither. :)

     

    post a comment