|Like most of you, I get my share of e-mail that some friend found and had to share with me....even though it's in circulation for....YEARS!!!!! They think it's hilarious and surely must be shared with any and all e-mail addys they have. This may be old as well, but 1st I've seen it, so to spare you all the invasion of your inbox, I'm posting it here. I may even make this a regular theme..........LOL|
DEAR MRS OGRE
Dear Mrs Ogre,
Over the past six months, your husband, has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this type of behavior and have considered banning the entire family from shopping in any of our stores.
We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. Three of our clerks are attending counseling from the trouble your husband has caused. All complaints against Mr. Ogre have been compiled and are listed below.
MEMO: RE: Mr. Ogre - Complaints - Things Mr. Ogre has done while his spouse was shopping in our store:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts
when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5- minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone,
'Code 3' in housewares..... and watched what happened.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers
he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry
and asks, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and
picked his nose.
10 November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the
clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the
"Mission Impossible" theme.
12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using
different size funnels.
13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker,
he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
And last, but not least!
15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited awhile; then, yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"