My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, June 03, 2006

    Slippery Bob

    Yes yes,,,,,,,I know, been awhile since my last post. Got a life and shit...deal with it....:)

    Yesterday, friend asked me...remember Slippery Bob?? I said well yeah, who could forget him.??

    Slip, well I don't know but think every town has one. He's the dirty old man that will buy used underwear for 5 dollars...fond of teen gals.......never would step in....but if they stepped to him.....cash money. A jar of mustard and a 6 pack of undies, you had beer money after selling them to Bob.

    In fairness.........Bob was not always this way. Used to work for Whirlpool, had a wife, kids..lost them all in a tragic car accident. I don't know if he was in the car or not, but he was never the same after. Today, he's that creepy guy who pays to sniff used undies and such.

    So anywho, my friend says...........Bob has his own site now....on "myspace". I said oh your shitting me.....e-mail me that link.

    Check him out......:) http://www.myspace.com/bob1942

    sooooooooo......it seems "myspace" is worth something after all

    Comments on "Slippery Bob"

     

    post a comment