My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, July 11, 2006

    A good evening well spent.

    Thanks in no small part that we have a friend who can pull some strings, wife and I enjoyed a great sunday sipping beers and enjoying watching Train play live.

    I have to be honest, Train is a great band, but not my favorite. It is truly impressive music, one of my wifes favorites, and if you've ever seen them live, much better. I've never seen a band yet till them that can truley pull off Led Zeplins "Ramble On" and not embarass themself, let alone fricking nail it. They do nail it.

    If you're luke warm or a flat out fan, I highly recommend you see them live, whole different game.:)

    We were lucky enough to have a couple friends hook up with us there......extra thanks again to the friend that got us in, and a fun night had by all.

    The friend that got us in had a lil time to shoot the shit with us after the show, some more beers sipped, the equipment left, it was time for us to leave...........which brings me to the point of this post.............

    WTF is up with you people who can party all night on a sunday???????

    Shit.....I'm feeling old!!!!! LOL

    After a full night of partying.....on a sunday, we went out for breakfast.......good idea actually. 2 hour drive home and all. But I remember as a younger man.....walking in the door at 3:30am, and at work by 8:00am. That shit hurts now.......lol

    /me cracks a beer and sips to fond memories of youth, youth when sleep was just an option. To not feeling like shit the next day, and regardless of the headache monday (which it actually was when we hit breakfast) a day and night very well spent.......:)

    Comments on "A good evening well spent."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:33 PM) : 

    It seems like a distant memory for me too. Getting in at 4am and then getting to work for 9am the same day.

    I love Zep, my favourite of all time is Achiles Last Stand. :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:04 PM) : 

    I hear ya Suze. The couple we partied with actually had a bet I'd be calling in that monday. I'm chuckling he lost that bet........:)

    Zep and Pink Floyd are pretty close to the epitomy of music my book......pity Sid passed this week.

    Thanks for your regular posts, always enjoy your comments......:)

     

    post a comment