My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, July 25, 2006

    Kidney stone update....

    The lovely Mrs Zig is resting well awaiting a rather unnerving procedure. First thing tomorrow morning she will have a medical probe with a laser tip gently rammed up her pee hole all the way to her kidney......can we say...EWWWWWWW!!??

    At some point, the magic laser will zap the offending stone...kinda like that old atari game "asteroids". Infact, I'd not be terribly surpised to see the doctors probe display look just like that video game, and high 5 the attending nurse when he got one. My wife is an RN, I trust her when she tells me these things. I still think it's further proof alien technology has become way to prevelant...but I digress.

    After all this, she will "theoretically" pass the small stones and can come home. I have chosen a very very smooth piece of road for this journey.

    This will be the second time in two years she's undergone this.....beginning to wonder if she has a laser fettish..:)

    Comments on "Kidney stone update...."

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (3:46 AM) : 

    Oh God...that just makes me cringe! I've had one of those 'up there' but fortunately I was asleep when they inserted it. Awake when they pulled it back out though! It's just not natural to do that!!! Hope all goes ok. Send my love to Mrs Zig x

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (7:50 AM) : 

    Ouch! Send my best wishes to Mrs Zig and a *hug* from me. Hopefully everything will go fine and she will be back home soon.

     

    post a comment