My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, August 07, 2006

    Tales from the parking lot...


    Monday though friday, after 5:00pm and the work day is done, it's a pretty common habit of Zig to have a smoke or two in the back parkinglot. It's a social gathing of sorts, a chance to unwind, discuss the events of the day with a couple coworkers. We bullshit about life beyond work too and just kinda catch up on stuff.....really, anything can come up.

    Friend: OK, got 3 movies to watch tonight...

    Me: Cool, what did ya get?

    Friend: V for vendetta, wife wanted to buy it, but we rented it instead, don't know If I want to buy it yet.

    Me: Cool, tell if it's any good, we've been thinking of seeing that as well..

    Friend: Yeah, got the whole Matrix series...on 10 discs, Failure to launch...

    Me: That one seemed dumb as hell....

    Friend: It has it's moments, but yeah......total chick flick, we uhh...got Brokeback Mountain too.....if you ..

    Me: ??? NO! No damn way in hell! You own it? DUDE!! You just made the blog.

    Friend: No....the wife owns it.....

    Me: "Awkward shrug" Alright...whatever...I gotta scoot, see ya tomorrow.

    Ok don't get me wrong, I really don't care what your kink is, or that your kink may be different than mine. I'm not of the mindset that this is a reason to not be friends with another or be creeped out, but I am a simple man..I draw the line cowboy movies:)

    Zig likes his beer cold, his woman hot, and his cowboy movies straight!!

    Comments on "Tales from the parking lot..."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (12:01 PM) : 

    Zig, I know what you're saying and my husband would have flat out refused to see this movie too, but it was sooooo good. I'll make a bet with you - if you watch this entire movie and don't shed a tear, I will write or do anything you want. Swear to God!! But you seriously have to sit down with Ms. Zig and watch it!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:58 PM) : 

    Neverenough, you just made me want to watch that movie now. I had been pondering the thought for a while, you just made my mind up. :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:22 PM) : 

    Ya know I dont think I can coerce Zig enough to watch this movie... Bad enough I occasionally take him to broadways musicals....ok dragging... kicking and screaming... its so embarrassing really the way he carries on howling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (4:23 PM) : 

    Are you chicken?! Are you going to watch it? Come on, this could make history!!!

    Mrs. Zig, can you beat him into submission for me please?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:15 PM) : 

    Look, I manned up and submitted myself to see "rent" on stage. I've paid my dues for a year or two.....

    I must admit though, had I not seen it, the 1st half hour of "Team America" would have been way less funny....lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

    First and formost,the wife owns brokeback. Second it was her free selection when i bought the robert rodregez mexico trilogy. Third and most important ITS STILL IN THE SHRINK WRAP!! UNOPENED, UNVIWED, between Josie and the Pussycats and The Stand-In. *Shakes Visably* Kelly Ripa creaps me out.


    And Zig is the one who keeps talking about watching the movie with our resident Jesus freak co-worker.

    Not that i care if your gay,
    I just prefer to watch lesbians.
    *Spookiebear*

     

    post a comment