My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, August 05, 2006

    Friend getting her game on......

    Our good friend Mosiac10 has been working her blog a little while now. Do us a favor and say howdy, good bad or indifferent. She's been trying to cross post to get her poetry out there and has potential...:)

    you can find her here or at the tumbleweed wandering link in the naughty section ....:)

    Be nice...I trust few people with my life, she is one.....:)

    Comments on "Friend getting her game on......"

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (5:11 PM) : 

    you TRUST MOI with your life
    You sad, perverted are you really sure about that statement person???
    I am very honured to have that distinction, I think LOL all kidding aside I am honoured, thnx Ziggy.
    And a big MERCI to all the people who have thus far visited my site, and left comments. Good, bad, or indifferent( if they were/are). Makes no difference if they are either of the negative one's, just makes me use my perforated brain more,and to see if I can plug some of the bigger voids with something bordering on intelligence!
    Thanks again it's appreciated:-)

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (6:23 PM) : 

    It's nice to have friends like this. I will wander over to her site tonight... After another glass of wine.

    You are lucky to have so many people love you!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:58 PM) : 

    I am a very lucky individual......:)

     

    post a comment