My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, August 07, 2006

    Myspace Hacked!!

    It was really only a matter of time wasn't it? I'm not a huge user of the product, and if your a regular reader here, you know I've posted on it a few times. While I'm not a huge fan, I have no reason to see a cool free service take a hit like this.

    What I find most disturbing about this act though, is that it's not an attempt to gain passwords to set up a spam mail network. Instead these jackasses send racist hate bulletins via a bands myspace account to thier entire fanbase, literally jeporadizing careers of new or up and coming bands.

    You can read more about it here. The whole tmz article is kinda telling.

    Comments on "Myspace Hacked!!"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:54 PM) : 

    It never fails to amaze me the extents people will go to wreak havoc.

    If they put half as much energy in to being creative we would have a much better world.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:25 PM) : 

    so sad.... I am just getting started on myspace too and really enjoy finding those bands not yet signed....

     

    post a comment