My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, August 10, 2006

    HNT family wedding.....

    A wedding party lil over a year ago, my favorite cousin was able to make it.
    We goof, we fight, we generally amuse the crowd with half hearted bickering. There seems to be a general belief in my family that her and I have...umm.....explored. We refuse to give them an honest answer either way, much to the Lovely wifes amusment..:)

    It's a pity we don't play with her more, Lovely wife and I, as she is just a damn crazy hoot to party with. Her and Agrah get along too well, it could be a night requiring bail money. Oh well.......

    I leave you with this simple thought, it's only inbreeding if somebody gets pregnant...:)

    Comments on "HNT family wedding....."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (8:31 PM) : 

    Now I want to know the truth!! Come on, fess up!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:37 PM) : 

    I admit nothing....:) Lovely wife knows all...........lol

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:55 PM) : 

    nah, she always has that going on......and the camera made it look redder than normal...:)

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (9:03 PM) : 

    I admit to having fantasies about one of Mr SD's cousins (and his wife) but nothing I have ever acted on. Happy HNT!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger Leesa said ... (10:09 PM) : 

    Nice shot! HHNT ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM) : 

    Nobody looked like that at the wedding I was at this weekend!! HHNT!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM) : 

    Wow!! You are having some strange fantasies... but hey... it's up to you if your wife agrees... could be fun!!
    Happy late HNT!!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:35 PM) : 

    I didn't know you took part. Loveyl shot, move over I want to sit next to you!

    Happy HNT sweetie ;)

     

    post a comment