My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, August 11, 2006

    Of impending and trepidation.......

    Tomorrow is the big day. I drive the girls to the airport, waive goodbye and hope for the best. Man I really hate these moments.

    I know it's only going to be a week. I know flying is safer that driving (especially when driving is by the Lovely wife). I know the terrorist threat is no less real today than 20 years ago, but still.

    It slays me that I mind f*ck myself like this, to a degree I can chuckle at it. How do you ask your wife, did you buy flight insurance? Her, why? Me, well because life will suck either way if you don't come home, but a bankroll will let me quit work and hunt down who took down that plane?

    I'm sure all will be fine and she'll have a great time enjoying the sun, sisters, and new niece.

    I need pizza............yeah.....................pizza...off to make a frozen jacks with extra cheese :)

    Comments on "Of impending and trepidation......."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (10:44 PM) : 

    Haha!! They'll be okay. Love you Zig...

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:52 PM) : 

    yeah...I know it's silly..but i do think that way..:) Love ya back, your not alone...:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

    Hoss, the women are away. It's PARTY TIME!!! Do you KNOW how much trouble we could get into now? I am SURE we could find a place for an evening of Gentlemen's Entertainment... ;)

    Huh? Uhhh... Agrah... put away the scattergun. I was just teasin.. REALLY! :D

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (12:33 PM) : 

    Bubba!!!!!! Lets find ourselves a titty bar with cold beer and warm wimmuns......:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:40 PM) : 

    She'll be just fine but you on the other hand! Well, I hope you got in plenty of beers. LOL

     

    post a comment