My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    Insomnia or Naplash????

    Ok, I don't know if you goofs know this about me, but bit of an insomniac. I don't know if it's stress, stupidity, mix of both, but many nights my mind simply does not want to shut down at a reasonable hour. This makes morning time at the office all kinds of fun for me and my co-workers....:)

    Compounding this is my occasional joy of catnaps. Ok...so not so occasional, I really like them. I've got this big comfy chair, and love few things more than watching tv for a half hour or so before nap takes over. The chair is almost magical in it's ability to woo you into nap time bliss, sneaks up on you.

    So anywho, it's half past midnight, I'm wide awake thanks to my 2.5 hour nap, and a full day at the office tomorrow. I'm beginning to get very suspicious that chairs true intentions..........LOL

    Comments on "Insomnia or Naplash????"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (2:20 AM) : 

    I am an insomniac as well, if you couldn't tell! Thanks for stopping by to say hi and congratulations on being an uncle again.

    -spitfire

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (2:37 AM) : 

    I find it impossible to sleep in the day...even if I'm really tired. Strange, isn't it, how different we all are?

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (11:57 AM) : 

    I found the answer to insomnia. Alcohol! LOL Like Miss U I can't sleep during the day.

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (12:01 PM) : 

    Ahhh, a kindred soul!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:38 PM) : 

    I've gotten quite friendly with "beer helps you sleep" LOLOL

     

    post a comment