My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    For Dad..:)



    It's...ummmn..an inside joke. Don't even try to figure it out.

    Edit...A big Zig thank you and perhaps a shiney nickle to anybody who can email me the mpeg or avi file for the above video :)

    zigzagman@gmail.com

    Comments on "For Dad..:)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:43 PM) : 

    As if being the Prince of Dorkness wasn't enough, now you've gone and made yourself a mysterious dork with me aiding and abbeting. But thanks. Now show me how to save this as an mpeg or some similer critter and life will be good!

     

    Blogger Jennfactor 10 said ... (3:34 PM) : 

    Zig, you continue to tickle me to death. I sing this song to my kids in the car and they just shake their heads. Was that from Fridays?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:04 PM) : 

    Dad...I told ya, I'm working on it..:)

    Jenn...My son insisted this be on his mp3 player. We be a goofey family..:)

    I 1st heard the song as a kid, but seem to recall it was popular on the radio on Dr.Demento....now I'm feeling old...thanks!! :)

     

    post a comment