My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, February 15, 2008

    Dear K-Mart.........

    While I agree I should have read the small print....your sign clearly said "CLEARANCE" $5.00. The small print that said..."and up" was just kind of a hook and poorly done. Also, placing many items on that rack, not just one..or a few, but MANY...for $29.95.....is just assholery.

    Face it goofs, you don't sell bathrobes on your premium rack for $29.95, you're fucking K-Mart. I'm supposed to feel like I got a bargain finding this on the $5.00 clearance rack????

    Actually I would have....if you had only tried to charge me $5.00 dollars, as the sign implied instead of $29.95.......I digress....

    OK.....so maybe assholery isn't a real word....but it should be, and you get the point. In fact, as of today, if it wasn't a real word, it is now. It is now synonymous with K-Mart!

    Frederick Meijer cries for you........and he probably thinks your an asshole...:)

    Comments on "Dear K-Mart........."

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (3:40 PM) : 

    Assholery is a word. I've used it before. Along with douchebaggery and several others that I shall keep to myself for now. I say if you can come up with a word, spell it, think up a decent definition of what it means and use it properly in sentences... it's a word. Fuck the dictionary. =D If they can put the word "crunk" in the dictionary... I can claim the words I make up as real words.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM) : 

    Ive used assholery too. And dickery. My favorite though is fuckwadery. This made me laugh til I coughed but i was still glad!

     

    post a comment