My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, January 30, 2008

    Random thoughts....

    In hindsite, it really is unfair, no matter how big a fan he may be, to force your 13y/o son to watch "Pink Floyd The Wall", if you and your wife are going to sing along through the whole damn thing.

    Just saying...

    Comments on "Random thoughts...."

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (8:05 AM) : 

    Hahahaha. Lol.

    Pink Floyd rocks. I could think of other bands that could have been used that I would say is sheer torture. Although depending on how the sing-along sounds... maybe it really is bad. ;)

    Just call it "a lesson in music education" and leave it at that. Lol.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

    Could have been much worse. I make #1 son listen to classic rock in the car. He told me he now knows songs he way should never know. lol When your 16 not much mom does is cool

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:31 PM) : 

    Amorous Chick...We thought it was funny, man child was less amused..:)

    Abby...Tell that young man to suck it up! All the cool kids listen to classic rock...and sadly all the rest my lovely wife listens to..:)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (11:15 AM) : 

    My son would be screaming "No, NO, NOOOO!" Of course, he does this if I just sing "Happy Birthday"

    Good for you introducing your kids to the classics, man. I've been meaning to take my kids to the Pink Floyd light show at the local planetarium. I really liked it and I hear it's even good when one is sober.

     

    post a comment