My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, January 20, 2008

    Sunday musings and past due tweaks.....

    So it's kinda been a slow day in the Zig house. I made the obligatory drive to pick up the girl child from her "every other weekend" with her dad. While I pretty much do not enjoy this event in general......white knuckle driving in sub zero weather makes it even more fun. We meet at an unofficial halfway point...which basically means it's 75 miles each way for us...and about 60 each way for him. I really shouldn't bitch, for all things I dislike about the man...he really does make some effort to spend time with his daughter, I'll give him that much credit.

    I've made some tweaks to the blog. Nothing you'd notice immediately, just some link updates as some of my friends have moved to other addy's or closed their blogs all together. Finally got around to fixing "Waterboy" as epica took their link down some time ago.

    Pretty exciting reading so far huh?? :) Actually, if you've read this far, I've a question for you goofs. I considering dumping the snapvine voicemail widget. All it seems to do is slow down the load time of the page, and nobody really seems keen on yakking to it any who. I was thinking of replacing it with a link blog to bands I like.....some on myspace....some official websites....what says you goofs?

    Anywho.....take care for now goofs and friends!

    Comments on "Sunday musings and past due tweaks....."

     

    Blogger crse said ... (7:06 AM) : 

    I wondered why it's been taking so long to load! It does look very fine indeed my friend!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (4:33 PM) : 

    It will be interesting to see what bands you link too...... Hugs and kisses:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM) : 

    I like the band links idea. I have to admit I'm a little intimidated by the voicemail widget.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:31 PM) : 

    crse...YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Mrs Zig...Yes i will my love, think I'll stick with more obscure favorites..:)

    gretty...You certainly don't seem alone, nobody has used the thing in over a year!! :)

     

    post a comment