My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, January 10, 2008

    News thats just f*cking stupid....

    Being the man of the world that I am....I've followed the sillyness of Britany Spears.

    We all well atleast most know she's a trainwreck. We all either look at it with ambivilence .....dismay, or disgust......but then enters Dr. Phil.

    What I can't get my head around......is just how bad does it have to be for the Spears family to go to Dr. Phil.....and then go EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

    To me this is like trying to hit on a hooker in a VD clinic, and being told....no way honey...your too nasty!! :)

    and they are correct!!

    Take care goofs and friends

    Comments on "News thats just f*cking stupid...."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 AM) : 

    I only mildly chuckled and rolled my eyes in a kind of ironic agreement.... Until we got to the hooker and the VD clinic line... to which I started laughing so hard that my stomach quickly started hurting. Then I connected that line with Spears and Phil and started laughing all over again. You kill me mister... in a good way, lol. ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:18 PM) : 

    nyac...Glad I gave you a chuckle. Don't forget to drop me a line whn your new blog is up lass! :)

     

    post a comment