My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008

    Happy New Year!!!!

    I'm not really keen on new years resolutions to be honest. I mean.....sure I've tried them, I've failed most of them, but I think I may have found one I can keep.

    This year, I'll pay closer attention to my wifes advice when it comes to TV opinions.

    My lovely wife is a minx..and a jokester....a wicked and darkly chuckled one at times...point in case....

    Not too awful long ago, we were discussing a show called "The Girls Next Door". It's an odd realityish show about life inside the playboy mansion, Heffner and 3 of his girlfriends. I was intrigued, but not terribly much so. Later, after some more buzz, I decided to get my hands on season 1, and see what this was all about.

    Upon sharing this with my lovely wife, she chuckled...but offered this warning.."the blonde will probably annoy you". Resolute, I said I was going to risk it....

    It's now been 4 episodes..and she was right. Not only does the blonde annoy me...they are all blonde...and they annoy me. I've lost brain cells watching this. This is perhaps more painful than the time I watched "Dude, where's my car". This is bad...very bad......so bad that the abundant T&A doesn't even numb the sting.....really really bad.

    Example of dialouge......

    Girl1) I hear they have ostriches here....

    Girl2) They do, down by the garden, wanna see?

    Girl1) Sure...weeeee......oh hey.....those aren't ostriches..those are flamingos!!!!


    For the record.....the birds in question were peacocks...my brain hurts now.

    Touche my love.....touche!! :)

    ***I've come to the realization..the only difference between Hough Heffner and Slippery Bob...is the name, and perhaps the money...past that......nope, not seeing it.....:)

    Comments on "Happy New Year!!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 AM) : 

    Well, I'm sure if peacocks just didn't look so damn much like flamingos those lovely broads wouldn't have so much confusion about them. ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 PM) : 

    Hey Just so you know most of the ppl watching that show are women. Don't know what that means but do I really want too. prob not

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:56 PM) : 

    I'm going to have to admit an unhealthy fascination with the Girls Next Door. It's kinda like the car accident thing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM) : 

    Oh, and let me know if you need any help with that zombie shelter ;)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (12:49 AM) : 

    Happy New Year Mr. and Mrs. Zig!

    Hope this year is better than all the rest combined, but not quite as good as the next, and the next!!!

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (12:49 AM) : 

    (by the way, it's me again, login was screwd up! lol Auntie Jaxxx)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:44 PM) : 

    amorous rocker...That must be it, the two critters look so much alike
    LOL :)

    abby...Well I kinda have to agree....I mean, how many guys actually watch E! on purpose, well guys that don't also watch lifetime...:)

    gretty...Welcome back ya goof, missed ya. I have to admit, that episode hurt. We really must compare zombie shelter designs some time!! :)

    jaxx...Hey lass!! Same to you, and best wishes this new year!! :)

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (10:33 PM) : 

    That show just started here and I love it! Cant stand Kendra but Bridget is adorable.

    Happy New Year!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:28 PM) : 

    Mrs. SD...I don't think anybody likes Kendra......just saying!! :)

     

    post a comment