My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, November 15, 2007

    Great american smokeout....

    So I'm pondering today as millions of us participate in "The Great American Smokeout".

    Let me be clear, I did not participate.........

    OK, here is my deal, this is yet another bullshit day, crammed down our throats, marketed as a national support group. It's like secretaries day....which we can't call it anymore...now it office assistant day or some shit. I suspect secretaries...umn...office assistants would like to be treated nice more than one day a year. Don't get me started on "Sweetest Day"......

    Look, if you want to quit smoking, more power too you. I not only respect your decision....but support it. I however do not at this time wish to follow your lead, and now, thanks to you having quit for one day, I've had to take up your slack...some of us have to stand up damnit!! :)

    See ya in the smokers corner tomorrow!

    Comments on "Great american smokeout...."

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (10:10 PM) : 

    You mean there is actually a place around there that you can still smoke??? Better keep it secret or they'll shut it down. LOL

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:30 PM) : 

    jay...Shhhh!!! :)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (4:44 PM) : 

    There are definitely a bunch of bullshit holidays out there... I am totally against any holiday that they don't give me a day off for! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 PM) : 

    I don't even keep up with "holidays" that aren't major ones, there are some many that are just ri-fucking-diculous.

     

    post a comment