My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, October 29, 2007

    No more Bush........No more Clinton......


    OK.....so this is...and isn't a political rant.....kinda...:)

    I'm not really posting this as a political debate, but more as simple math. I was listening to my morning radio, and something was tossed out I'd heard before...but never really sunk in. We've had 20 years now, where the last name of the president our country was either named "Bush" or "Clinton". We have the possibility of 4 more...perhaps 8 more...perhaps 12+ if Jeb decides to run for it 2012/2016..

    Regardless of your personal politics, your leanings conservative or liberal...this just f*cking cant be healthy. It stinks of dynasty, it smells of monarchy...and it has the musk of stale clothing left too long in the washing machine.....you know, when you forget and 3 days later you find the towels you were happy to put in the washer...but um forgot you promised the wife "you'd" toss them in the dryer.....I digress....:)

    It's like laundry goofs and friends, you vote a load into the machine..then when it's done, ya dry them out, vote a fresh load in, and etc...

    I for one would like my son to remember clothing choices in his life that extend beyond clean towels and clean underwear. Perhaps some clean jeans or a nice shirt...before he's 30.....is that too idealistic?

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "No more Bush........No more Clinton......"

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:52 PM) : 

    Not at all!! Great post... is it even possible?? I wish people would really think about their choices and that we could see some positive changes in this country again instead of constant decline and loss of freedoms.

    Aunt Jackie
    Deep In The Forrest

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

    might just bee asking too much,
    if Hill takes 8 and jeb takes 8 then chelsie can run and take 8 and then the twins can take 8 as prez and vp then swich for 8 more. It might be another 30+ years of the bushes and clintons running the show. Hell they might even start inter breading and just run ass the bush-clintons ROFLOL
    Spook

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:51 PM) : 

    aunt jackie...At this point, I'm ready to start my own party and align it with Colbert!! :)

    spook...That my friend is a very disturbing image...but hot twins in the white house....hrrmmmmmm..:)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:12 AM) : 

    Holy crap Zig. You know you and I come down way differently politically but this scares the hell out of me! Im so with you on this! Also, you know what? I would totally vote for you given the current choices even though we disagree on a lot. Because I know you think about things and care. And that my friend, is really what we need in a president.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:27 PM) : 

    Crse...now there is an idea...I'll start a new party and call it the "Party party".....wait....no can do. The lovely wife says she refuses to campaing for me again after the "Dork" thing!! :)

     

    post a comment