My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, October 21, 2007

    Quotable quotes........

    Tonight I was watching some old comedy central....and some shit just cracked me up. Having said that, I thought I'd toss out some quotes that crack me up as well...some are even true...:)

    ***I would go out with women my age, but there are no women my age. (George Burns)

    ***Abortion is a touchy subject...but to me it's about the question when does life begin. This is harder because all my friends say life begins at 40. (Kevin Nealon)

    ***The art of being a gentleman is getting the lady to say yes...without having actually asked the question. (Hough Heffner)

    ***Son my dad used to say...there's just as much heing and sheing going on today as when I was your age.......but we had enough goddamn sense to keep our mouth shut about it!! (My Granpa)


    Take care goofs and friends.....:)

    Comments on "Quotable quotes........"

     

    Blogger Alex said ... (9:34 AM) : 

    I'd heard the Burns one and still think it's funny

    Never heard Heff's little pearl of wisdom, it's so true.

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (9:55 AM) : 

    "The war between the sexes will never be won. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy!"...

    Henry Kissinger

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM) : 

    LOL!! Great Quotes... I love it.

    We're home Mr. and Mrs. Zig... have up my WWC but will post my gallery of Hot Springs shortly.

    BTW: Mr. J says get me your mailing address and we'll send you 2 CDs on the house, autographed... What say you? :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:24 PM) : 

    alex...Thanks or stopping by, yeah, that one is a good one..:)

    backcut...That one goes on the next list, thanks man!! :)

    aunt jackie...Well hell..let me think about it, hell yeah!! Thanks!! I look forward to the pics soon..:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:50 AM) : 

    quote from the addicts:

    "why walk when you can fly?"

    God bless you dude...

    blog hop, landed here!!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:07 AM) : 

    Ive missed you so Mr. Zig!!! As soon as you start posting again I fade out. But Im back now so please dont disappear again!

     

    post a comment