My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    News that annoys...........

    OK.....so I really would like to say this hasn't affected me. Truth be it, it has....not because it's changed the world, not because it's important....

    It's because it's apparently a major news story and that is what irritates me to no end...and forces me to say something that I'd never have thought would come out of my mind....

    Ellen.....please please please...for the love of all things dear.....piss off and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!

    Yes, you did break a contract. Yes, you didn't feel your home was proper for the doggie in question. Yes, your heart may have been in the proper place, but that didn't stop you from sending back the puppie you adopted first did it?

    For all of us, I personally beg you...stop this madness. Really, it's gone too far....the cats were right......live with it....

    Zig out...:)

    Comments on "News that annoys..........."

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (2:31 PM) : 

    We've discussed this and agree that it does annoy... LOL I've seen some others post about it too!! Ellen Shmellen!!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:24 PM) : 

    I'm not quite sure what all this is about but a dog is for life.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

    Rofl. Thank you. It has gone too far indeed. Very annoying.

     

    post a comment