My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, September 06, 2007

    Camping with the old fart...


    Two of my favorite things about camp are spending time with my father in law, and my lovely wife's grandpa. Time with the father in law is golden, but time with the old fart is by far more rare.

    I only call him the old fart here because that is how he introduced himself to me our first meet. It was a family party, everybody assumed I knew everybody, he sat next to me, offered his hand, and said..."I'm the old fart". We've chuckled that ever since.

    This camp was interesting and more fun not because I got to yak with him a few times, but because he now goes out of his way to yak with me. This man doesn't do this lightly, if he shares words with you, he likes you. If he doesn't like you, you might get a hello and a handshake,,,,maybe.

    This trip, I feel pretty honoured this. Silly as it sounds, now he's my grandpa too.....:)

    Comments on "Camping with the old fart..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM) : 

    like the shirt, but where is the pile o' beer cans?
    spook

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:26 PM) : 

    Not silly at all! Ill bet he feels the same way! Its so cool that you are already able to appreciate what you guys have now Zig. Golden is a great word.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:05 AM) : 

    Oh, that's so sweet!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (3:32 PM) : 

    spook...We left established a fine pile-o-cans, trust me! :)

    crse...You have no idea buddy, father in law and I tend to get in trouble when we play together...:)

    bunny...Sweet?? I dunno, he plays horseshoes for money!! :)

     

    post a comment