My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    Writers block.......

    I was going to post a pretty cool video for "Mute Mondays"....but couldn't the damn thing transferred in time. As a result....all I got was this little clip that has nothing to do with anything....but cracks me up every time I remember it. Now that I think of it..I need to fire over netflicks and get this bad boy on it's way....:)



    Happy monday goofs and friends..:)

    Comments on "Writers block......."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:59 PM) : 

    Joe's Apartment! I haven't seen that since.... shortly after the first time I watched it when it first came out, lol. That scene's hilarious though. I hate roaches.

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (1:17 PM) : 

    Hmmmm. Yes, funny movie Joe's Apartment... Can you believe that dude married Rebecca Romijn? (or whatever).

    I'm sitting here waiting for TMI Tuesday *taps fingers*

     

    post a comment