My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, July 28, 2007

    Tag......you've been interviewed!! :)

    It seems the very witty and attractive Amorous Rocker has taken up my offer to be interviewed. If you've never visited her blog before...please do, not only is she a hottie...but damn fun to read as well..:) Two of the best things about this is..1)These are questions she made up just for me...and that makes me feel special. 2) Well..I get to talk about me, and be a jackass at the same time as well. I know this seems a stretch...but I can do this sometimes...:)

    Here be yer interview questions sir. Don't forget to add the rules with 'em as well. Enjoy!

    Interview rules:
    -Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :D
    -I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions.
    -You will then update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
    -You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
    -When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

    1. If you could have one superhero power for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

    )Hrrrmmmmmmm......tough one here. What to choose.....what to choose.......super intelligence? Super human strength? Perhaps invisbility or teleportation...wait....if I had super intelligence I could probably just build a machine that would give me all of those and more...

    If I had to pick one super power I guess it would be the ability to instantly turn warm beer into really cold beer. Seems lame you say??? I disagree...I'd be so damn popular it would go to my head...and soon pinky...WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Ummmnnnnn I digress.


    2. What makes you nervous and/or uneasy feeling?

    )Hospital, churches, courtrooms, midgets, clowns, back seat of a squad car, dentist chairs, recently golf carts...no particular order.....:)


    3. Do you ever wish junk mail were edible?

    )No...can't say that I have.....but now that you have me thinking....
    OK..I guess it would be really cool if I could reply to all junk mail with a letter that said "EAT ME!" and...well....they'd have to..because it's edible...perhaps I need to rethink my superpower answer...:)

    4. What kind of an after life do you believe in?

    )I'm not entirely certain on this one, but sometimes think I fucked up pretty amazingly my last life to be stuck here again.....this record skips...*click*....this record skips...*click*....this record skips...*click*

    5. If HBO decided to do a special and make a movie out of your life; what genre movie would it be and who would play you?

    )I think it would have to be a romantic comedy.....about a man who finds his true love while trying to eak out a meager living as a guinea pig farmer. The farm hand would have to be a midget named Roy...guinea pigs are hard to milk....and the love interest could either be Ellen Barkin or Jennifer Tilly..as for myself....Christpher Walken...BAM!! Now thats a leading cast right there!!! I should write this shit for a living....:)

    Dont forget to comment if you'd like to be interviewed by me........muhahahahahahahaha

    Comments on "Tag......you've been interviewed!! :)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

    Awesome answers, lol. 5 rocked, I laughed so much since I could see it all unfolding in my head while reading. If you want and no one else offers, you can interview me, lol. Hope you and the fam are having a nice weekend!

     

    Blogger Jennfactor 10 said ... (10:24 PM) : 

    Midget farmhand on the guinea pig farm? I'm scared!

    Bring 'em on, Zig--er, that's the questions, not the midget farmhands.

    (Been there, done that.)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (2:34 PM) : 

    We really need to party with him....

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:59 PM) : 

    You know, as a mental health professional i have to comment on this midget thing....all i have to say is if you ever want to talk about it....

     

    post a comment