My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, July 11, 2007

    Wednesday movie review.....

    What the hell is this you ask??? Zig actually reviewing a movie from not only the same decade.....but this year?? Yeah yeah...Bite me!!! :)

    Ghostrider is a 2007 release adapted from marvel comics...and to be honest, it's been on my hit list for awhile..:)

    Granted....my son left a copy at the house...and a free DVD is a good DVD.....but lets look atthe mix here.........It has demons!! It has Nicholas Cage (playing the disturbed soul wrenched hero...duh...). It has Sam Elliot...frankly nuff said!! It has this smoking hot chick that is the love interest that reminds me of a cross between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez......yeah....if J lo and Jolie had a love child....It'd be this hottie....:)

    Goofs aside, what I found most fun about this movie.....unlike most comic book adaptations.......this had a plot you could follow...and was actually fun to watch...that and there's alot of fire and shit!!

    Is it cheesey?? Yes.........Is it kinda corney??? Yes.....Did I loose brain cells watching this one?? Nope, in large part to Nicholas Cage....:)

    If ya need a break and need a "boy finds girl.....boy sells soul to the devil....boy looses girl......boy fights demons/refinds girl.....boy pisses off devil" kinda movie, this is the 120 minutes you were waiting to rent!! :)

    Now be nice.......or I'll review the Transformers.......which I admit....I paid to see on the big screen last weekend......

    Comments on "Wednesday movie review....."

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (4:22 PM) : 

    Wait, wait, wait . . . you didn't mention the best part: this flick has Wes Bentley!!! He may be the son of Satan, but he's way hot. WAY hot.

    I loved this movie. Apparently the movie-going public did not agree, but I thought it was a hoot.

    Hubby and son paid for Transformers too. EVENING prices (I prefer matinee myself) 'nuff said.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:48 PM) : 

    Dont ruin transformers for me, im going with norm next week!!!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:09 PM) : 

    bunny...That punk kid?? In the movie he looked like an 18 year old
    eddie munster!! :)

    crse...I won't ruin it for ya....but ummn..psst...it has robots in it!! :)

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (1:55 AM) : 

    Now if the folks making the Wonder Woman movie could just get their act together, the world would be a better place.
    I have a hard time w/ Nick Cage in movies like this. I have a hard time with Nick Cage in general. He'd better not be cast in the WW movie dammit!

    Happy Thursday.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM) : 

    Hey Zig,
    The wife and i paid to see the Transformers and the farttastic 4 at the drive-in last weekend. altogether the transformers way kicked the ass of the 4. shoulda left after the first show. ttyl Spook

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (1:03 PM) : 

    This is a movie I definitely want to see! Any movie with Nick Cage, hot chicks, fire, and motorcycles is on my list!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:50 PM) : 

    wonder woman...I'm shocked and dismayed your irreverent disrespect of Nick Cage!! Well, not really...but still man...it Nick Cage!! :) Who do ya think they should cast for WW?? Linda Carter was hot...I'm thinking Catherine Zeta Jones...:)

    anon/spook...I haven't caught either of the Fantastic 4 movies yet...I think Optimus Prime got robbed in the Transformers movie though!! :) Wait!!! you goofs went to the drive-in...the drive in like 4 miles from my house..on the weekend when the wife and I had no kids? Bastard! :)

    rockdog...you know it buddy..and that Wes Bently punk totally gets his ass wiped too!! :)

     

    post a comment