My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, July 08, 2007

    Wisdom from Zig.......

    No matter how good of an idea it seems at the time.......Never.....and I mean NEVER.....

    Get your already social anxiety disorder laden cat stoned on catnip at 3am, with no catfood in the house...

    Thats a tip from your uncle Zig..........:)

    Comments on "Wisdom from Zig......."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:31 PM) : 

    I've often tried to ply my cat with drugs but he just won't indulge. lol

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (4:53 PM) : 

    all i can do is shake me head.....

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (1:58 PM) : 

    Canned tuna or salmon? Drugged up kitties are fun, tee hee. I have one with social anxiety disorder too. She's sweet but incredibly neurotic. She hates all people except me and my dad. Hates the hub and the kids, lives in the basement. The vet wanted us to give her xanax and prozac, but she fights me so much I gave up. Let her be crazy.

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (3:53 PM) : 

    Your cat is a hippie.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:03 PM) : 

    suze...Agrah and I have long suspected he got got drug
    training before we got him....:)

    mrs.zig...This surprises you how?? :)

    bunny...naw, he likes that dry food...wierd. He thinks he
    wants people food..then you give it to him...he stares at it
    ....the cats brain damaged..:)

    jay...if that cat had thumbs, he'd be rolling his own every
    day..:)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:20 PM) : 

    LOL!! I could've told you guys that... hehe. It is fun though. As long as you aren't needing to sleep or have any peace.

    Funny we both had a cat pic posted up today. :)

    It's all fun and games until someone steps in the wet hairball.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (7:23 AM) : 

    I always love these helpful tips from zig. And they always start with no matter how funny or how good an idea....zig we may be polar opposites politically but we share the same goof souls!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:12 PM) : 

    aunt jackie...lovely wife works nights, I have no
    formal sleep pattern anymore..it's a guilty pleasure...:)

    crse...I dunno buddy, I don't think our core polotics are
    as far apart as ya think...goofass! :)

     

    post a comment