My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, June 29, 2007

    You have devils dancing in your eyes....

    Ever hear a new phrase that catches ya a little offgaurd..then make a mental note to save it for future use?? :) Now and then I do....always try to add it to my lexicon, though they often confuse my lovely wife. She's taken to writing them down...:)

    This morning was one such..I had gone to the local gas station and one of my favorite cashiers C was working. This made my day better just because. C is around 58, maybe 5ft tall and round as she is tall.....with a personality to match. C has a plastic baseball bat under her register....with many signatures on it, all of which signed after they made her cranky enough to hit them with it. Mess with C at your own peril...:)

    Me...Morning! (as I place my coffee on the counter)

    C...Oh Don't you even start with me today!

    Me...??

    C...You have devils dancing in your eyes

    Me...nawww, but ummmmn, this coffee is burnt..

    C...OH BULLSHIT!!! I just made that coffee!!

    Me...and I see your stocking up on those new sissy cup lids...those really suck you know..

    C...BULLSHIT!! There are 2 stacks of the ones you like over there!

    Me...Are not, only 1..

    C...There are 2!

    Me...1

    C...2!

    Me...sissy lids I'm telling ya, how much for my burnt coffee?

    C...Get the hell out of here!!!

    Me...(chuckling) OK....have a nice day...:)

    C...yeah, you too dear...HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

    Me...Don't tell me what kind of day to have....

    C...Have one anyway and get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!!

    I think she's sweet on me.........and yes, my name is on that baseball bat...........:)

    Comments on "You have devils dancing in your eyes...."

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (9:56 AM) : 

    I wish we had cool c-store clerks around here like C. All of them around here are just assholes.

    If I lived around there I would have to do something to get smacked by that plastic bat. It would just be too tempting.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:22 AM) : 

    I think we all knew your name was on that bat before you even told us.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:34 PM) : 

    Jay...And get this, not only do almost all of them speak legible english, the will joke with yeah!! I shit you not!! :)

    Bunny...I somehow suspected there was little doubt on this one...I should get a picture of the infamous C-Bat..:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM) : 

    I'm glad you got a free coffee... ;-))

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (9:07 PM) : 

    Devils probably just macarena in your eyes... but they form a varitable mosh pit in mine... it's cuz I'm evil! :D \m/

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:30 AM) : 

    Devils dancing in your eyes....poetry out of the mouth of the rotund and smitten gas station clerk...beautiful!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:24 AM) : 

    searabbit...Ohhhh...I can't say it was free....:)

    aunt jackie...mosh pit ehh??? Thats gotta hurt in the morning..;)

    crse...yeah...ironic huh?? :)

     

    post a comment