My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, June 27, 2007

    Too all my friends in the UK........

    I know alot of you are not aware........but some serious flooding going on in the UK right now. Some parts have gotten more rain in one day than the usual for the whole month of June. More rain today....

    Some of our friends are bloggers.......others friends from IRC......some i know are well....others are still MIA. I hope you are all safe, and hope to here ya blip on my radar soon....take care and stay well....:)

    Comments on "Too all my friends in the UK........"

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (7:12 AM) : 

    I'm not flooded out yet.....just a bit wet, Zig.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:37 PM) : 

    Miss U wet?? *PERK*!! Glad you are well lass...:)

     

    post a comment