My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, June 21, 2007

    Ghost Hunters....the series....

    So I'm sitting at home and the cell phone rings. This annoys me as I'm rather an antisocial bastard these days....but caller ID says it's the man child...:)

    Dad!! Do you ever watch Ghost Hunters??? Hrrm.....know of it son, can't say I've really watched it. Dad!! You have to...it's a cool show...and I'd like to have some of it on DVD....hint...hint!! As I see the manchild is working me here, and I am a little curious...I concede this sounds like a plan, I'll see what I can do..:)

    OK......I've watched the bulk of season 1 now and have a few observations....

    1)Sometimes, some spooky shit happens......rarely, but sometimes....perhaps my spooky meter is calibrated different..

    2)This show has just enough drama to be really annoying..

    3)Am I tho only one who see's a reocurring pattern of ghost hunting in places that appreciate free press and need more business?

    4)I highly doubt "Roto Rooter" hates the free nationwide press..

    perhaps I'm jaded this one......but manchild loved his DVD..............lol

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "Ghost Hunters....the series...."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

    I am soooo in love with this show!

    (So in love, I can't admit to agreeing with you on a few of your points :P)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (3:33 PM) : 

    Never seen it. Have to upgrade to digital cable to get SciFi here (or switch to satellite, which looks better all the time).
    Glad the manchild loved his DVD!

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (6:16 PM) : 

    I believe in ghosts, or at least I WANT to, but I can't watch that show. I tried to watch it and it made me believe LESS in ghosts.

    My sister, who believes so much that she actually went to some ghost magic store and got the stuff to do a "cleansing" in her house, also hates that show.

    I'm sure you can sleep better tonight knowing my opinion. ;-)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM) : 

    I happen to agree with all of your points on this show. It can be entertaining sometimes though. Occasionally. I don't honestly watch much tv anyway though. My younger sister is rather addicted to that show though. :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:17 PM) : 

    slipofagirl....I can see where people can get hooked on it..:)

    bunny....if you go satellite, just remember to have
    them put the dish someplace you can reach easily in
    the winter with a broom...to brush the snow off, and make sure they give you the DVR w/dvd burner..free..:)

    jay....14 years living next to an active funeral home
    has left me no doubts....though I didn't doubt before..:)

    Amorous Rocker....Yeah, I hear ya, kinda felt the same way about
    Jerry Springer before the sissified it..:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:17 PM) : 

    We have a similar show over here where they film everything in greeny black vision and have extras dropping things and slamming doors.

    It's the biggest pile of... :D

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:49 AM) : 

    Ive never heard of this show but Im of the mindset that safety minded people dont go seeking out ghosts. Its just not right...

     

    post a comment