My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    My cats on crack........

    No seriously.......I think he's sneaking out late at night and breaking antennas off cars to make his pipes!!

    I dunno, this may seem far fetched, but he is a 6 toed cat, so anything goes. At the time of this post it's a lil after 5am....and he's chasing invisible critters and growling at socks. I had a sock laying by my desk on the floor....he mistakenly took it for a mouse......put his ass in the air and stalked it, then looked at me like I was an ass when he realized it was a sock.....granted....after he thought he killed it..

    My cat needs therapy, or atleast lay off the crack/easter lilly he's been consuming!! :)

    Do they have detox facilities for cats?? Would he get Paris Hilton treatment or the puke it out cell I'd get?? These questions keep me up at night sometimes...I ponder...

    Comments on "My cats on crack........"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

    This is so true!!! but so funny!!
    Anyway, I wish your cat will leve you some time to rest... ;-)
    I did my homework.. 8 things about me is up!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:42 PM) : 

    CRSE...It's kinda like women, I love the attitude and all things cuddly about them....but often shake my head and wonder WTF?? )

    Searabbit..He's retarded I swear......:) I read your 8, thanks for playing!! :)

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:30 PM) : 

    detox facility, shovel and a hole in the backyard, same thing...

    are you going to do a pussy intervention??

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:54 PM) : 

    Stealth...yes...I honestly believe a pussy intervention is in order!! :)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (10:41 AM) : 

    Your cat must be related to mine. He is care in the community for sure. lol

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

    I used to have a cat that thought he was a dog. He went around growling and making vague yipping sounds (I assume it was his bark) at people and random inanimate objects. Someone new came over for the first time? He growled at them, sniffed them and then either maked his little yippy sound or he switched into cat mode and twined around their legs. He also liked to run laps around the couch. One night me and some friends were watching a movie. All of a sudden he perked up, jumped off the chair he was on and then started running cirlces around the couch. He ran for over 20 minutes in circles around the couch before he just stopped in the middle of the living room. Then he attempted to walk back to his chair and walked into the wall instead. That cat was insane and sometimes I miss his crazy little ass.

    Sorry for the tangent, your cat reminded me of my former little furry pyshco critter. I think your kitty would get a puke it out in the cell treatment but he'd probably have someone sneaking in cat nip to him and he'd end up terrorizing the people working in the facility. Yep.

     

    post a comment