My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, June 05, 2007

    TMI Tuesday and Ubuntu is my enemy!!!

    OK.....perhaps thats a bit strong......but we are by no means friends Ubuntu and I...grrrrrr.

    4 failed installs, on 2 separate machines...has frankly, left a sour note in my Linux enthusiasm. I had initially started this as a learning experience. To tinker with something new and more ready for the desktop than earlier Linux distributions. I was told Ubuntu had it going on......if this is true friends....it's going on elsewhere.

    I realize my odd collection of hardware is probably a huge part of this..even perhaps my desire to install it as a "dual boot" solution. Sadly..while this machine is no spring chicken, when I bit the bullet and let it wipe my primary hdd....and do a clean install...which failed spectacularly...I kinda saw the reality.

    I'm no Linux guru friends......but I have in the past installed it just fine, got bummed about relevant software and device drivers......I keep hearing.."it's matured". Well those older versions were smart enough to partition my hdd, preserve my existing OS, and use LILO to boot. I cannot say the same of Ubuntu at this time...maybe I'll look at Mandriva or Fedora.....

    As a learning experience however....I have become increasingly adept at removing ext3 partitions while preserving the existing OS.....:)

    Anywho......off to TMI!! :)

    1. Should guys wear pink?
    )Hell yes...and like an asshat!! (Zig slaps the desk with his hand!!) I love that scruffy hard core I can kick Brits ass attitude she has!! :)

    2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
    )Depends....but usually closed....I have a lazy and at that close..it gets dizzying to look and kiss.:)

    3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?
    )A sense of humor.......and a quick wit..(these are not always the same thing)

    4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
    )Guilty yer honer!!!!!!!!!!

    5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
    )Can I have both??? I'm all for amazing oral.....but a twofer is way more fun!! :)


    Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?
    )Your losing it buddy...and you don't even know it. Glad your still there and not me..:)

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday and Ubuntu is my enemy!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 AM) : 

    Thanks for visiting my meme blog and happy TMI :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (4:06 AM) : 

    i love your answers but probably only one of 3 that understands your bonus! LOLOL

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 AM) : 

    Great TMI answers Zig sir. Thanks for signing up on the Vamp game. :D Happy TMI and have a good day!

     

    Blogger stanglover64 said ... (7:06 AM) : 

    I love #3. It's not the first thing I notice but it's something I like as well. Unfortunately, I've been too serious in life for too long to have either one. I'm trying to change that.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM) : 

    I honestly thing the bonus was the best question this week :) Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (8:14 AM) : 

    #1 - HAH! I love Pink too, but I'm a little scared of her. Great answer! Sorry the Ubuntu didn't work out for you. We really like it.

     

    Blogger Drew said ... (10:02 AM) : 

    Great answers and thanks for visiting my blog. Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Dial-Up Princess said ... (10:32 AM) : 

    Happy TMI...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

    twofer! twofer! twofer!
    Happy TMI

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:05 PM) : 

    Great answers, not sure about pink though. lol

    So, do I have a kick ass attitude? ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 PM) : 

    Ubuntu sounds like a Masai warrior... ;-(
    And on 5... Yes... we all want both...lololol...
    Happy Tuesday!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (8:02 PM) : 

    Is it wrong that although all tmi answers are intriguing to me, the one that is the most is of course the bonus?

     

    Blogger Xev said ... (9:34 AM) : 

    I like and agree with your #3. A sense of humor and quick wit are not always the same.

    Great answers.
    Happey belated TMI

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (11:05 AM) : 

    I must try Linux someday...sounds exciting!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

    1. Am i the bonus? If so I am honered.
    2. How mush would uou charge me for a 3 s's job! (you know who)
    3. LOL linux reminds me of that kid from the peanuts cartoon.

    Spook

     

    post a comment