My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, May 24, 2007

    HNT and camping soon!!!

    It's official goofs and friends!! Camp season starts tomorrow, and the games begin! By this time tomorrow....beer bewbies and bonfires....and most likely HNT!

    I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for your comments about manchild. We were really lucky in a way that this was found and no real harm done. What we have now is a process of seeing if the docs say leave it be....or if they want to do more.....but football and jumping on trampolines are out of the question for now. Luckily he can toss horse shoes with the best of them, camping is still in his mix!! :)

    I'll probably toss out a friday post, but if not.....I hope you all have a great weekend. If we have your number....be prepared to be drunk dialed!!!!! :)

    Happy HNT goofs and friends!

    Comments on "HNT and camping soon!!!"

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (8:12 PM) : 

    ooo very pervy I love it!!! Happy camping!

    xoxox

     

    Blogger tkkerouac said ... (9:27 PM) : 

    Happy camping and HNT!

     

    Blogger Hollz said ... (9:53 PM) : 

    happy HNT


    have a great time camping

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 PM) : 

    Y`all have a great time. You kept after me and after me about my phone number. But I'll be at the parental units this holiday weekend. The holy roller ones that would sentence me to the halls of hell for having drunken friends call me at 2:00 am. Not good.

    Take care my friends.

    Bubba

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 PM) : 

    Hey zig, good to here that the manchild will live, what the hell happened man? any way if you want to drunk dial me you know the number! lol but be prepaired for the wrath of the wifey!! (insert scary music here)

    Spook

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 AM) : 

    MMMM cleavage! Have fun camping! HHNT!

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (3:44 PM) : 

    Glad to hear about the manchild. Jeez, that's just one of the many reasons I did not have kids. I would be an absolute mess, and my kid would be so in a plastic bubble right now LOL.

    Best to let more reasonable parents take the helm LOL.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (10:11 AM) : 

    Oh man! We have to hook up for mutual drunk dialling! ALthough camping will not be involved (remember that we were the only couple who stayed at a hotel during the camping wedding last year) there will be much outside drinking and bonfires this weekend as well!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:31 PM) : 

    Only one thing to say...I want to go to camp with you guys next time! ;)

     

    post a comment