My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, May 22, 2007

    TMI Tuesday and CT Scans.......

    So I get the call this morning......man child had an altercation at school and had to go to the ER. CT scan later of his head and neck......apparently he has two disks that are supposed to be fused together near the base of his skull.....that never did. Doc thinks this may be genetic....and may make some other things in my life make more sense....

    Meanwhile I am assured the other involved has been "disciplined" and the school will pay for anything our insurance doesn't pick up.....I'm not sure I'm feeling terribly "assured" at the moment.....we'll see what the near future brings..

    Anywho......off to TMI

    1. What was your first job?
    )My 1st real job?? Kid stuff aside like stacking wood and mowing yards? Hrrm....One summer the high school had a pilot program sponsored in part by the DNR. It started with a 2 day "boot style camp" complete with a ropes course. If you survived the ropes course, they assigned you to a project...mine was to help refurbish a conservation club by clearing trails, creating new trails, build benches from cedar we harvested from their land. If you made the cut....then you got the gravy job!! Soil erosion survey!!! Sounds exciting huh?? Actually it was.....let me set the scene...1 adult (24) and 3 teens (16-18), 1 canoe, 1 infra red overhead DNR photo of 5-10 miles of river, 1 notepad, 1 case of beer. Our job was to canoe down that particular stretch of river, and find washouts and erosion sites that were obscured by overhanging vegetation...hand sketch the site on the notepad and reference it marker points on the photo...I'm pretty sure the beer was not official policy! :)
    At $3.35 an hour, I was a rich man!! :)

    2. When did you go to your first funeral?
    )I've never yet as far as I know attended my own funeral in a memorable way....:)

    3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?
    )Hrrrmmmm....tough one here, most of my favorite words are not terribly sexy...I'll stick to my guns and say "Woman"...:)

    4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?
    )So right handed I'd probably have to give up jacking off if I lost it. I tilt to the right when I kiss as well....:)

    5. Males: Which way do you dress?
    )Usually to the left, and in clothing akin to my redneck behaviour...:)

    Females: Which breast is larger?
    )Unable to address this proper....but I'm a huge fan of boobies!! :)


    Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy?
    Sexy is not something you define, sexy defines itself....:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friend!!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday and CT Scans......."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:43 PM) : 

    Man I hope your kid gets all fixed up good and that job sounds kick ass :) Happy TMI!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

    I hope your kiddo's alright and that everything gets taken care of accordingly. Your response to #2 was quite funny sir. Great bonus too. Happy TMI! :o)

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (6:36 PM) : 

    Glad to hear manchild is OK. CT is not a word that parents like to hear.

    Great answers! Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:13 PM) : 

    sexy defines itself! why didnt I think of that????? LOL

     

    Blogger Kellie said ... (12:25 AM) : 

    Great answers!!
    Glad your boy is ok.
    Happy TMI Tuesday!! :):)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:01 AM) : 

    Hope the man-child is okay. Love your bonus answer - perfect!!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (10:40 AM) : 

    Ohhh...my heart goes out to you re:man child. Scary damn stuff. LOVE the TMI. Sexy does define itself!

     

    Blogger Dial-Up Princess said ... (2:53 PM) : 

    Nice answers...I really like the bonus one....:)
    I hope the man child is better soon.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:28 PM) : 

    I hope your your son is feeling better and you are making a big fuss of him.

    Good answers and if you want to send Mrs Zig over the check which one is bigger she is more than welcome. ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 PM) : 

    Well that's scary--Hope he gets ok... sorry you have to go through it, kids are always into something though...

    Cool TMI... enjoyed it.

     

    post a comment