My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, May 18, 2007

    Friday night...random thoughts...

    I was driving home from work one day awhile back now and saw the sign in front of the local "Country Kitchen". The marquee clearly and proudly stated "WE STOLE YOUR MOM'S MEATLOAF RECIPE".

    I chuckled....shook my head and thought to myself...you poor bastards..


    Once...as head of IT for a smallish company...I had to contract out some work to a third party. We were having a punch down panel installed for the network wiring and it was taking longer than expected. I was at a different branch and called....got my favorite lass and instructed her to tell Karl to hurry it up......then followed up jokingly...if it's not done in 10 minutes tell him I said for you to kick him square in the nuts....she put me on hold and came back laughing hysterically. I told him she says.."I told him Zig says have it done in 10 minutes or I'm kicking you square in the NUTS!!!"......gotta love them Detroit gals!! :)


    I had to stop for some cables and adapters today on the way home from a road trip. I'm in the process of rigging and old preamp and turn table to my pc to covert our collection of records to cd and mp3. The pretty gal at the cash register rang me up...and then the spanish inquiry begins...( I hate this shit..you do not need my name, zip code and phone number to sell me shit!! ). I gave the name of my ex-boss, and his direct line...call him baby....call him..:)

    NOTE!! My bad...........camp starts next weekend!! Damn, I forgot Memorial is the the 25th this year!! Beer, bonfires and bewbies!!!! YAY!!!!

    Comments on "Friday night...random thoughts..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

    Hey zig, I gave his name and Card to a Hot ass temp agency lady at work Yesterday. She already called twice for him. lol Any way man let me know if you get tour turntable running ive got a couple of alblums i havent been able to listen too in a long time.
    spook

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:55 PM) : 

    I so wish I could go to camp with you! ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:08 PM) : 

    Spook!! Go get him buddy!! :)

    Suze..you my dear friend, would always be welcome at our camp...I guess you could even bring Alex! :)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:06 PM) : 

    YAYYYY!!! Go Zig!! Yes, you're making me want to go camping really bad.

    Have a great weekend!!

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:20 PM) : 

    Memorial Day does seem too early this year! We're headin' "Up North" for some weekend debauchery as well. The tent is staying home though. We're staying in the "rustic" family cottage - three bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 car garage, 3 boats -- it's really roughing it!
    Have a good one!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:00 PM) : 

    BEER! BONFIRES! AND BEWBIES!!! YA!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

    Bring on the beer! Bring on the bonfire! Bring on the bewbies! And please dear god let it warm up enough for us to believe its actually may!

     

    post a comment