My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, May 17, 2007

    Sore muscles and Camping soon!!

    It's funny actually, after the first few days of "I think I'm going to die" wore off, I'm feeling pretty damn good! It's been a very long time since I've done work like this....and my body is telling me...HA HA!! I was pondering the reality of it all a few nights ago...then it hit me....guys my age pay to go to the gym. I'm fricking getting paid to go to the gym!! :)

    Two weeks and counting.....the official start to camp season in the Zig house. Camp is always a festival of beer boobs and mayhem. While our music may not be as loud, our beer and beverages are cold. Tent camping in 30+ degree weather is a Memorial Day weekend given...but we may luck out. It's also my primary source of HNT!!! Camping with family naughty....friends naughtier.....and stray wanderers following drunken Irish songs....late late at night....all good!! :)

    This is a lil HNT from my cell phone......I'm not impressed with the quality...but camp is coming!!!! :)



    Happy HNT goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "Sore muscles and Camping soon!!"

     

    Blogger Regal said ... (6:00 PM) : 

    nice cleavage

     

    Blogger tkkerouac said ... (6:12 PM) : 

    nice boobie shot, happy hnt!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 PM) : 

    I agree...great bewbie shot! Now how does camp season work? Do you live at camp now? Do you go every weekend? Its all very intriging!

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (12:55 PM) : 

    Zig Man! Nice cleavage, but your hair is much longer than I'd imagined.

    Have a good weekend!

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (1:29 PM) : 

    Wow... sounds like a blast!! Where do I sign up?!?! LOL!!!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:52 PM) : 

    Somewhere nice to snuggle! ;)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:03 PM) : 

    hmmmmm nice cleavage, i think i may know that lass........lol

     

    post a comment