My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    TMI Tuesday...and another camp survived.

    Another camp survived and ironically....no trips the ER!! This is a pic I snapped about 6am from the overlook of our campsite. I'm pretty proud of myself as I hadn't slept yet and we were still hitting the beer...:)

    You can't really tell, but that cliff is about a 20 feet above the river basin which kind of snakes along 2 sides of the thumb of land we like to pitch our tents. The mist off the river and backwater all had this golden glow...:)

    The girlchild made a camp first this year in that an ambulance was called. I suspect she'll reconsider bicycle gymnastics on steep dirt and gravel roads next trip. A little road rash and rattled nerves....but I think she'll remember why we say...ummmn....I'd not do that if I were you. I'm just thankful it wasn't an intentional audition for "Jackass"...:)

    She also got bonus points for smoking out the undercover cops patrolling the camp area, as they are the ones that called the ambulance. The federal ranger was friendly as he took our detailed information.......I digress....

    Anywho.....off to TMI!!!!!



    1. When you orgasm, do you hold your breath?
    )If the position is a 69.....there not really any other choice is there??? :)

    2. Have you ever had sex or played around with a celebrity?
    )Define celebrity....:)

    3. Do you think prostitution should be legal? Why or why not?
    )Absolutly!! Legalize....Regulate it...and tax it. I have yet to this day to understand why it's legal to spend "money" hitting on a gal at a pub, for the same act, but illeagle if you just gave her the money up front and got to it. Regulation would also remove so much of the danger of it as well, not just personal saftey but HIV/STD's. Would it be perfect?? No....but it would make a huge difference.

    4. How do you masturbate? Do you romance yourself? Get straight to the point? Read erotic material?
    )Maturbation for me is usually not an endurance sport.....:)

    5. Which gives you the most pleasure - intercourse, masturbating for/with your partner, being masturbated by your partner.
    )Always better with a partner in my opinion...:)

    Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a crush on a relative?
    My hot aunt when I was a kid...perhaps a cousin or two...:)

    Anywho...happy TMI goofs and friends!!!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday...and another camp survived."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

    That's a badass picture. Not bad considering the state you were in taking it sir. ;-) Glad to hear the kiddo was okay.

    Great TMI answers.Happy Tuesday!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 PM) : 

    Wonderful photo!!! I'm quite sure that Jackass never presented a girl in their crazy show... that could be a first too, if the little one persists in her adventurous way... poor thing...
    Great TMI!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:27 PM) : 

    Happy TMI my love.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:56 AM) : 

    My god you and the mrs have intriguing story laden TMIs this week! You are right..our summer holidays are pretty darn similar except for the tent sleeping! Yay that the little one avoided the ER!

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:11 AM) : 

    Great picture!! Haven't found anyone yet who opposes legal prostitution. Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:27 AM) : 

    Thanks all for the picture compliment...pretty proud of it..:)

    AR...yeah, she scraped herself up pretty good, but lil roadrash earned is good for the soul...:)

    Searabbit...poor thing my ass, the kids renamed the hill after her...now she has a sense of glory ing this...grr!! :)

    Mrs. Z, Love you too my heart..:)

    Crse...Very similar..except I did not sit on my beverage...this year...:)

    Bunny...Most seem in the TMI group anywho to favor it, still think it would clean it up..:)

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (8:09 AM) : 

    That picture ALMOST makes we want to go camping. Mind if I contract a ritzy hotel on your little camping spot (G).

    Boy, your kids are giving you a run for your money with the bumps, bruises and other things this year!! Glad to hear she is okay, and mixing it up with the rest of the kids.

     

    Blogger Xev said ... (10:06 AM) : 

    If pimpin' is legal I think I've found a new career. ;)

    Great answers. A hot aunt huh? Haha.

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (12:29 AM) : 

    Marvelous picture, MrZig! Nothing like that morning light, especially after having "morning wood" from camping. Brings out the sexual neanderthal in many of us guys.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:09 PM) : 

    I just knew your answers would bring a smile to my face...especially no. 4.

    I hope girlchild is ok after her bicycle accident.

     

    post a comment