My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, June 07, 2007

    What the hell?????

    So i wake up this morning with an eerie feeling. It's well in to june here, even in Michigan..it's a little late for snow. It was supposed to 85-90f today. I put on my robe and slippers...crank up the furnace and blow on my hands to warm them as I scrape the frost off my monitor....

    >click< >Clickety click< >click<.......

    Well now.....that explains it........




    The Mighty Ducks have won the Stanley Cup.........



    HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!! :)

    Comments on "What the hell?????"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:09 AM) : 

    Tell me about it. I was already bummed about my beloved Red Wings losing to a Disney on Ice franchise, but this is just too much.
    Wait, you have a robe? Bet that's cute. Bet the Mrs. enjoys slipping it off of you too. Hey, that'd be a great HNT picture, eh?

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (10:59 AM) : 

    Since the Stars didn't pull it off, I had to root for the last little shred .... the U.S. Glad it stayed in U.S. -- again!!

    Now I've officially commented on your blog. *sticking my tongue out atchya*

     

    Blogger crse said ... (10:55 PM) : 

    ok dont even know what the hell the ducks are but that was a superlative set up my friend.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:30 PM) : 

    Bunny..If you do an HNT search on this blog...you'll find a robe pic of me...it's not flattering :)

    WW..Bah!! I have trouble getting excited about any team owned by Mickey Mouse!! :)

    AuntieJ..You laffing with me or at me lass?? :)

    crse..Ahh, just or that I'm getting you a rubber nose and floppy shoes for your birthday..>:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 PM) : 

    I can be happy that it wasn't a Canadian team that won since it was a Canadian team that put my Stars out. Then again, I seriously don't dig Anaheim either. I think they should give me the Stanley Cup so I can bathe in it. Yessum. :) Oh, this post cracked me up by the way. ;)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:54 PM) : 

    I have no idea what the Stanley cup is, I assume it is sport.

    I don't do sport. lol

     

    post a comment