My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, June 09, 2007

    Saturday morning confession....

    Ok.......so I've been meaning to admit this for awhile now..........but today just pissed me off.

    See......I have this lil secret, I live close to a pretty busy road. As such, well....instead of buying a dumpster.....or paying a guy.......I'll leave things by the road and see if people will steal them...:)

    Couch needs to go.........by the road! Odd wood case thing needs to go......by the road! That old computer chair......you got it.....by the road!.....usually they are magically gone before sunrise....:)


    Works great usually.........untill last night!!

    Last night.......I put 6 speaker boxes "by the road"........all victems of my wiring and such.............what pissed me off? I get up.........and somebody left 2 of them in my yard!!!!


    Ironically they left the 2 good ones!! :)

    Comments on "Saturday morning confession...."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

    We do that here too, I'm in the middle of the "hood" and every year there's a thing called "spring clean-up" where you toss out old junk and the regular municipal trashmen will actually pick it up, or whats left of it.

    You can watch out the window and its hilarious! All night long there are masses of trash marauders and dumpster ninjas all over the streets scavenging whatever they can salvage. The following Sunday there's always a peak turnout at the local flea market!

    Whenever we want to ditch old clothes or anything really we just put it out a few hours early on trash night and leave the bags open so folks can see that there's clothes instead of garbage.

    Its hilarious at times - I left a pair of manager jeans on top once and later I watched two street people fight over them.

    Yes, I felt guilty but it was still f**king funny.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:13 AM) : 

    We have the same deal as Jeannie, but only once every two years. The scavengers are prominent here too. People will take almost anything, won't they? Free - our favorite 4-letter F-word!!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:00 AM) : 

    I try to stay far far away from the trash pile.....

     

    Blogger crse said ... (2:19 PM) : 

    I have a funny story about this, but we ALWAYS do this with stuff. A few weeks ago, it was an oven and yes, we are always disappointed when what we consider our bounty is left behind! Thanks for the post idea buddy!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (2:57 PM) : 

    Bring it over here and you are guaranteed clearance the following day.

    You have to nail things down.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:18 AM) : 

    Spook....Mental note to self....invest in more yard gnomes...:)

    Jeanie...It is wrong...and funny as hell!! :)

    Bunny....We have a similar program up north, but no such animal here. We do have free dump
    pass day, but that requires you to cart all the shit yourself..:)

    crse....I sooooo want to hear this story..:)

    Suze...if and when we ever make it see you goofs, I'm not sure the airline will allow us
    to bring used appliances....:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

    That's hilarious lol. In one of the many houses I lived in growing up, we couldn't even leave things on our front porch. I learned this by having toys and books stolen off the porch in the time it took me to go inside, wash up, eat lunch, clean up my mess and get back outside. Leave your football in the yard? It'll be gone. If it wasn't nailed down or growing out of the ground, seemed fair game to people. We went on a weekend trip once and came back to find our wicker chairs on the porch GONE lol.

     

    post a comment