My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, June 12, 2007

    TMI Tuesday....

    TMI Tuesday and a bachelor party survived!!! Let me just point out that it's extremely creepy finding yourself the oldest dude at such an event. The beer was cold, the boobies were warm, and thats good enough for me!! :)

    Ok....off to TMI................

    1. What is the meanest thing you've ever done/said to a lover/loved one?
    )I love you........and not meant it....

    2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator?
    )Groping doesn't count as sex in my book....so I'll have to plead "not guilty" this one........stop looking so damned shocked..I'm young yet!! :)

    3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash?
    )Guilty yer HONOR!!!!!!!!!

    4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool?
    )I would just like to say that maintaining lube in water is harder than it looks on those..errmmm movies. That and no amount of lube overcomes sand!!! :) Oh..um yes..yes I have...

    5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P
    )Older that dirt, but I only feel half as old as that..:)

    6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital?
    )There was that time I fell of the bed and hit my head on the end table...That probably should have been an ER trip...I declined....beer was involved...:)

    7. Have you been to a strip club or "titty bar"? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance?
    )It was brought to my attention that when the owner knows you by name and buys your table the 1st round...perhaps you've spent too much free time at said titty bar...Ummmmn nah....never been to such an establishment....*snicker*...*SNORK!!*


    Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P
    Oh hell yeah!!! Have you ever been to AlexSuze.comShe's a hotty I tells ya!!!! :)

    Ok goofs and friends!! Happy TMI! :)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday...."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (7:08 PM) : 

    I have to admit Alex and Suze are way high on my "if i ever get a permission slip list". Damn sexy people there. Check out their place.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 PM) : 

    No sex in an elevator? I'm so happy not being the only one.... lololol...
    But you are not fair on the age thing... If I dare answer, you should dare too... lololol...
    and I agree on the Alex and Suze blog... ;-)no matter if women are leaving me quite 'cold'... she is a must!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM) : 

    Your #7 cracked me up, tehehe. Happy Tuesday Zig sir. :o)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

    Happy TMI!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (9:03 AM) : 

    A tip for your future endeavors - the key to elevator sex is to STOP THE ELEVATOR! Even the tallest building will not provide a long enough elevator ride. Or, uh, so I've heard.
    Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:32 AM) : 

    See I totally disagree with the unsubstantiated I love you. I never feel like thats mean. (although I was once called an "I love you TOO" girl because i never said it first) I always say it back because its true in the you are my brother in humanity and it would suck if your house burnt down way.

    Im TOTALLY curious about the rash lie!

     

    Blogger Vixen said ... (10:53 AM) : 

    #7 cracked my ass up....LOLOLOL

    HappyTMI! :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:01 PM) : 

    Mrs Zig...I'd almost consider it them....:)

    Searabbit...see??? It's on my todo list....but errr...them security cameras!! lol

    AR an Vixen...Yeah...I'm kinda busted on that one eh?? :)

    Bunny...in a post 911 world, I'm not sure it would be wise!! :)

    CRSE...I'm all about love...but...:)

    Bikertigger..thanks for popping by man! :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (8:17 PM) : 

    I tagged YOU! mr zigzagman!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

    Great answers. Happy (late) TMI.

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:12 PM) : 

    *blush* I'll take both of you on! ;)

     

    post a comment