My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    Wonder Woman.....:)

    It's been painfully brought to my attention that our good friend Wonder Woman never gets tagged by anybody.

    If you've never been to her blog, you might want to go have a looksee. She actually is a hoot....and a naughty hoot at that.

    So if you can find the time and like what she has to say........post a comment or two....and add her to our tagging fun!! :)

    *** Wicked Snickers.....:)

    Comments on "Wonder Woman.....:)"

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (3:52 PM) : 

    I'll check it out! I didn't know her or I might have checked it out and tagged her. :) Have a great weekend!! Happy Father's Day.

     

    Blogger Stealth said ... (5:29 PM) : 

    What are you wicked snickering about?? Man your page looks awesome! :)

    I have to figure out the three column template thing...

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:53 PM) : 

    Jaxx...she is actually pretty cool, and could use the attention...:)

    STEALTH!!...How have ya been lass?? Thanks for the layout comment, DevilBlueDress gave me the base template, been tweaking it since.

    I'd pop by and say hi more often, but "somebody" has to invite me in...hint hint...:)

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (12:04 AM) : 

    I don't know if I understand the concept of 'tagging' but if it involves me getting naked, I might be very, very afraid. Be gentle with me. I'm only naughty in Zig and MrsZig's fantasies. :) And Zig -- thaaaaaanks. I owe ya one!

    On a more serious note: thanks for the nice compliment about my blog...and the free advertisement of it. :) *kiss on each cheek like the do in Europe*

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (10:42 AM) : 

    Another naughty woman! ;)

     

    post a comment