My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, June 24, 2007

    Yeahh....I'm probably going to helll...

    So I'm in a good mood yesterday and run down to the gas station. It's saturday night and figure a pack of smokes and a 12 pack were in good order for the evening....:)

    There is a cashier at this gas station that I have a long and awkward history with, her sister used to date my dad when I was around 8 or so......lets just say this was not one of my favorites of memory.

    Anywho...cashier and I are cool, and we even joke about it........because we both know how that shit all played out,,,,,,,,but she still likes to fuck with me sometimes...

    Cashier....Anything else Mr. Zig? (mild snickering sarcasm)

    Me....Well yes now that you mention it...2 packs of smokes..if it won't be toooo much trouble, gotta bend down and all.(sarcasm back)

    Cashier....Retrieving cigs....ok then that will be....oh wait...wait...before I ring this up, Ihave to ask....."would you like to round this up, to donate to the abused childrens fund?" She points at a jar.......

    Ok...before i go much farther this, let me point out, I'm all for helping kids in this situation.....having lived it, but the homemade jar with a plastic lid carved with a coin hole by a dull steak knife somehow doesn't scream oversight to me.....

    Me....That jar?? Where the hell were people rounding up change when I was getting the shit beat outta me?? I'll pass thanks..

    Cashier....laffing now, hey now.....my sister was nothing but nice to you and you know it...

    Me....You working on comedy today or do you really want to have this talk right now??

    Cashier....For what it's worth.....she's no fucking better now...

    Me....I'm not surprised.....but I still like you....:)

    Cashier....*chuckling* Well you have a nice evening now......:)

    Me.....Don't tell me what kind of evening to have.......:)

    Yes my friends....this is a snippet of my life......:)

    Comments on "Yeahh....I'm probably going to helll..."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (12:12 PM) : 

    the local gas station girls just LUV you.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (8:47 PM) : 

    See? I spend my WHOLE life avoiding relationships like these. I have intimacy problems I know...

     

    post a comment