My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, June 22, 2007

    So I'm on IRC this morning.........

    So I'm goofing on IRC this morning and yakking up a storm...:) We were in the middle of an engaging conversation with one of the channel op's as to why she has a poop fetish.....her bad for threatening one of the regulars with an enema...but I digress..

    For those of you not a clue as to IRC.....if you use the search bar...I've explained it here before, but basically the old dog of chat platforms from which all IM's were born..:)

    Anywho...the term "Redneck" came up and we debated it in detail. After alot of bickering I think we finally nailed it down......other than choice of beer...there really is no difference between a northern redneck and a southern redneck. We have no more or less inbreeding either side of the mason dixon....we have the same fashion sense, damn near the same accent....

    Well there is that part where we kicked your asses in the civil war....but past that, no real difference...:)

    Happy friday goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "So I'm on IRC this morning........."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (4:19 PM) : 

    I see you spend your time productively online. :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (1:50 AM) : 

    oh bunny is right. And they drink cokes too. Their rootbeers are cokes, their sprites are cokes. Its allll cokes.

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (2:39 PM) : 

    You just *had* to get the last word didn't ya!?

    Happy Weekend, Goof.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:31 PM) : 

    Suze....I can think of better ways to spend time..:)

    Bunny....You seem to have a post doctorate in "redneck", I only have a masters, I bow to you!! :)..and yes, the tires do make a cool sound! :)

    CRSE....I've witnessed this phenom 1st hand....it was an ill fated trip to AR...lets just say I lost a bet and spent a week moving furniture in the Rodgers/Fayettville area. :)

    WW....would ya love me any other way?? :)

     

    post a comment