My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, June 30, 2007

    ROCKDOG RADIO!!!!!

    It's true friends.......Rockdog still is still doing his radio show every saturday night 12am eastern US time to 12:30.......lets all call him and say howdy.....:)

    Dial In Number (718) 664-9868

    Be sure to tell him Zig sent ya!! :)

    Comments on "ROCKDOG RADIO!!!!!"

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:28 PM) : 

    Now, you may just be getting addicted to this. lol

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (9:10 PM) : 

    Yes, I was on it--and I was thinking of starting my own... should I??


    ;)

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (10:26 PM) : 

    Rockdog plays all the hits! LOL

    I want my own show too!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:32 AM) : 

    Suze...Yeah....I kinda am...but it's not replacing you..we promise..:)

    aunt jackie...If yu've got the time, I think it'd be cool as hell if ya did!! :)

    jay...I have the perfect name for your show.."Beer Balls and Boobies"!!:)

     

    post a comment