My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, July 10, 2007

    TMI Tuesday...and other odd things...

    Interesting day, as of tomorrow friends.....I'm a renter. Odd for me in itself, odder that the home I'll be renting is my damn house!!

    My nieghbor needed to put an addition on to his business, but local ordinance puts the extension too close to my property line. I have an old house that needs alot of work, and frankly...financed to the hilt........how do we resolve this??

    Simply put...SELL IT!!! He needs to own the property to do his expansion, I need to sell it for the value of my "over valued" mortgage (gotta love the days when finance companies would let ya refinance at 120%). I now have a fully paid mortgage, and a lease to rent the property for the 1 year at what I was paying before!! It truly is an odd little world...:)

    Anywho....off to TMI...the tensions......oh the tension.....

    1. Who was your childhood hero?
    )Steve Austin and Flash Gordon......HEY!!! It was the early 70's!!

    2. Have you ever had sex with someone who has a myspace page?
    )Yes.....yes I have...granted she didn't start he "Myspace" page till after we got married...:)

    3. What fantasies have you openly told your partner about?
    )I believe we are all well aware of my midget fettish..........:)

    4. Have you ever said you love someone but didn't mean it?
    )Yes..I've touched on this before....We divorced several...several years ago..

    5. Have you ever woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you?
    )Every day of the last few years of my 1st marriage....:)


    Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....
    There was that time I fell off the bed and cracked my head on the nightstand I mention from time to time.........other people find it funnier than I did at the moment!! :)

    OK goofs and friends...happy TMI!!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday...and other odd things..."

     

    Blogger h said ... (5:37 PM) : 

    Happy TMI. #5 was a classic.

    as

     

    Blogger Vixen said ... (5:39 PM) : 

    #5....*AWESOME!*

    LOL

    HappyTMI :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:44 PM) : 

    I see we have some similarities in our early marriages :P

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

    Oh yes, I know this #5 well... very funny... but it didn't happen to me... ;-))and your answer to the Bonus could have be mine, but I was ON the bed when He felt... ;-))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 PM) : 

    #4/#5.. Ouch, that stung just reading it. ;)

    Night stands are annoying sometimes. I bruised and came very close to fracturing an ankle once because of one of those damn things. ;) Happy TMI Zig!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:46 PM) : 

    artfulsub...I suspect we have similar experience here..:)

    vixen...:) Glad it gave you a chuckle...I can laugh about it now..:)

    slipofagirl...Really? You were married to her as well?? *HUGS* lass!! you poor woman!! :)

    searabbit...I hate to admit this....but alcohol may have been involved...:)

    amorous rocker...I am soo with ya lass!! Evil!! Evil nightstands!! :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (9:45 PM) : 

    As always I love you.

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (11:04 PM) : 

    Night stands are very dangerous. They probably should have nerf bars around them to keep us from hurting ourselves.

    About #4 ... We're allowed to lie and tell Strippers we love them, right? I thought so.

     

    Blogger Tessa said ... (12:51 AM) : 

    thanks for visiting my page - great answers here.. oh! and the flashlight was left with it's owner - I was trying too hard to concentrate on not laughing - especially considering where my face was =)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:03 AM) : 

    #5 - lol, but recognizing the truth in that as well.

    Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (1:57 AM) : 

    Steve Austin huh? That's also easier to say than "The Six Million Dollar Man". Wonder what's going on with the movie of him and The Bionic Woman....

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (8:59 AM) : 

    Glad for you on your house situation, hope that works out to be the best for you and all.

    On the TMI, you pervert, lol j/k...
    I'll answer just for good measure.

    1. I don't know if a 'crush' counts as a hero, but I loved The Fonz! :)

    2. Well, I've run across some of my ex-fucks who now have MySpace pages, and now we say hello every once in a while. The internet is some weird thing huh! Good times, good times...

    3. I'm always trying to tell Mr. J about fantasies, but it's hard to get him to do them... damn him! He won't put on that "Slash" wig!!

    4. Yes, that's good for another few stories though.

    5. No, but not for the lack of trying hehe.

    Bonus: Yes, Me, Bo, His Waterbed, a Bottle of Baby oil, and a back injury... lol!

     

    post a comment