My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, July 18, 2007

    Wisdom from Zig.......

    When camping....always bring your own roll of toilet paper. Not only is it handy...it can be used for all manner of barter when nobody else has thier own........:)

    That's a tip from your uncle Zig

    Comments on "Wisdom from Zig......."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 PM) : 

    "it can be used for all manner of barter when nobody else has thier own."

    That is SO VERY true right there. One time on a camping trip, this dude brought along a 12 pack of beer and dubbed it his and his only. He wasn't going to share with anyone. I ended up with half of that 12 pack because I had the TP and he didn't. :D

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:45 PM) : 

    amorous rocker...I once made my cousin in law dance on one foot with her hands in the air...singing "Zig is the greatest!!" for toilet paper....she doesn't talk to me anymore.....:)

    stealth...we are indeed scary creatures eh lass??? :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (10:13 AM) : 

    I love that barter system. Especially the "song" part where you make your cousin sing. Youd fit in well....

     

    Blogger MrRyanO said ... (12:13 PM) : 

    Did you trade TP for vodka again??? Nice!

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (4:49 PM) : 

    In fact, maybe it would be best to carry an extra roll of TP with you everywhere you go. Not just camping, but when you go to wal-mart or the mall or wherever.

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:34 PM) : 

    Its Ok Zig... we kept the fun sister anyways:)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (9:22 AM) : 

    I hoard the wet wipes AND the TP. You can get almost anything you want with those. ;)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (11:57 AM) : 

    Great stuff... good tips. That's why you guys Rock!

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (1:00 PM) : 

    Great idea! So tell me what deals you managed to score, I'm all ears. :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:54 PM) : 

    crse...I think my father in law and I were the only ones amused...:)

    rockdog...Vodka?? Blech......give me the good stuff man!! :)

    jay...Ironic you should mention that...:)

    mrs.zig...Yeah...the other one is such a whiney ass anywho..:)

    bunny...Hey Hey Hey!!!! We never barter with wetwipes...thats just wrong man..:)

    aunt jackie...You goofs really should camp with us...:)

    suze...Ahhh, shucks mam...I kinda thought making a gal dance on one foot singing I'm the greatest was reward in itself...:)

     

    post a comment