My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, July 22, 2007

    I've won an award!! :)

    The lovely Aunt Jackie has seen fit to grant me this cool award!! :)

    While I'm not certain I'm worthy of this honor, I am pretty damn proud to call her friend, and proud to post this out there.

    Also, if ya haven't been to her site....you really should go peek. Not only is she a southern hottie, her and her husband have a have a kick ass band (SAP) that just released it's first CD!! Go give her a listen! :)

    Comments on "I've won an award!! :)"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (9:24 PM) : 

    Awww - you deserve it Zig!! But what happened with the $#^%^@!%& grill??!?!?!?!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 PM) : 

    a truly rockin' blogger you are!

     

    post a comment