My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, August 07, 2007

    Barry Bonds blah blah blah........

    Lotta talk going on about this.......Hank Aaron...Barry Bonds....Steroids vs honest cheating.....yadda yadda....man it's enough to even annoy Zig..

    In fairness, I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore. They lost me during the strike in the 90's...though I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Cubs.....yeah yeah..if you snear..well you can kiss my ass as well.......I digress....

    Here is my thing, and this isn't just directed at Mr. Bonds (though it does apply to you). Be a damn gentleman and remember your fans count. You want to be a showboat..I get that...this is the circus man...we are all paying to be entertained, but when some kid or even a 38 year old fat man catches one of your famed home run balls, be courteous...and sign the damn ball dickweed. Sign it without charging 50 bucks...smile and shake thier hand....maybe act like you actually appreciate you have a fan..

    If you can't muster that up....atleast run the bases if it's not a home run......it's called baseball, not a day at the batting cage..

    Fucktard

    Zig out...

    Comments on "Barry Bonds blah blah blah........"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM) : 

    You can't see my right now but let me give you a mental picture...

    I sat here reading this. I got to the 3rd paragraph with a quite big smile on this face and nodding my head happily. By the end I was smiling, still nodding and clapping.

    Thank you for being the first person I have read regarding this to not be talking about "Poor poor wittle Barry Bonds" in some fashion. You rock sir.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:51 PM) : 

    jay...I hear ya man, almost all of the slugers and pitchers were juicing at the time...thats not my bitch, but show some regard to the fans and respect for the game. You make it to the show, you owe the game..the game doesn't owe you...:)

    amorous rocker...now that my friend, is a pleasant mental image..you rock lass! :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:34 AM) : 

    They dont even run the bases? How does that work? It makes me sad that baseball players act like this and makes me think the early baseball folks would be so disappointed in them.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (8:18 AM) : 

    Baseball lost its allure for me year ago, due to buttwipes like Mr. Bonds. Fucktard is right.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:22 PM) : 

    just jackie...do ya ike it?? I suggest you find a way to use it in everyday life...atleast once a day...this is my edict to you...:)

    crse...Sadly..Mr. Bonds seems to think it's silly to run bases if it's not a home run...eh.."shrugs shoulders"//

    bunny...sadly, it's not just baseball either...but hey, I hear the games are still fun to watch at the minor league stadiums! :)

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (5:03 PM) : 

    Fucktard. I love that word.

     

    post a comment