My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, August 15, 2007

    We are alive friends..

    No time for long explanations.......no need for long explanations, but we are alive and well in the Zig house.

    Some stuff came up, and it needed attention. Hope all is well and good with you goofs and friends..:)

    Back to posting regular soon!! :)

    Zig out

    Comments on "We are alive friends.."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 PM) : 

    Glad to hear you'll be back posting soon. Though I don't comment as often as I should, I look forward to your stories!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 PM) : 

    Yay! Glad to hear y'all are getting stuff taken care of and that stuff in Zig manor is all well. Woohoo. :)

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:46 PM) : 

    weve missed you!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (4:11 PM) : 

    gretty...I see ya lurking around here lass, and your always welcome..:)

    amorous rocker...you my friend..always rock!! Thank you! :)

    crse...I've missed you goofs too, not a party without you my friend!! :)

     

    post a comment