My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    Parents say...the dumbest shit.....

    So I'm enjoying my morning coffee this fine day as I'm listening to the lovely wife struggle with the princess. I'm well aware of this ritual, I usually do not interfere...this is girly stuff. For reasons I'm still pondering, I decided to participate....

    Wife...Drink your milk, you need to, it's important..

    Princess...I don't like milk

    Wife...Drink it anyway, c'mon..

    Princess...No, I don't like milk..

    Zig...Princess, did you know that every time a child makes her mom mad......someplace a carebear gets dipped in poop?

    Princess...(Bemused WTF?? look on her face)?? Ummmn...I don't have any carebears..

    Zig...Well that's ok, I'm sure you have friends that do.....and it'll be your fault next time one tells you it's been dipped in poop..

    Princess...Cool!!!

    In retrospect, I perhaps should have thought this one through. After all, now that I think of it, I used to step on cracks when I was her age and mad at my mom.....:)

    Comments on "Parents say...the dumbest shit....."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (10:26 AM) : 

    for crying out loud she is at school recress right now running on teh fracture lines in the pavement!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:39 AM) : 

    She said "Cool?" You are so much trouble...

    What's your next move anyway?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (3:35 PM) : 

    Mrs Zig...See?? And you thought I was joking about your back pain...:)

    devilbluedress...I'm honestly not quite sure...but I'm afraid..very afraid...:)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:22 PM) : 

    Hmmmm. Me thinks the Princess Doth take after her father in these matters. :)

    Reverse psychology works, you just need to find something she really cares about. LOL

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:22 PM) : 

    Act like you found out something bad about milk, or that it turns out if kids drink milk, all of the parents get upset about it and get diarrhea or something.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (4:53 PM) : 

    She sounds like a great and fun kid! Seriously though, show her pictures of old hunchbacked ladies with horrible osteoporosis - maybe she'll drink that milk! (My kids adore soy milk and OJ with added calcium is a nice sub too).

     

    Blogger crse said ... (11:47 AM) : 

    tell her lack of calcium is related to acne and bad hair! Actually, i have no real advice. Im terrified of the day my kids can read and realize exactly how much i lie to them. "that sign there says "mean kids day" we dont want to go".

     

    post a comment