My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, October 16, 2007

    Don't F*ck with the old mans remote

    I know it sounds petty but damnit this irritates me. On the upside, I should reflect, I should realize that if this is an annoyance.....well life is pretty good in the Zig house. On the downside, this is a prolonged war. A war without mercy......a nasty nasty little war....

    There are contrary to belief, rules in the Zig house. Most of them mundane, treat people nice....pick up after yourself, most enforcement is pretty lax because most rules are if not obeyed.....not terribly stepped upon......but 1 rule is pretty damn clear. DO NOT MESS WITH MY REMOTES!

    I dunno, this is one I never planned on. It never occurred to me that my children would "borrow the batteries" from a perceived unused remote for a toy. It never occured to me that my children would feel the need to use a remote while sitting 2 damn feet from the tv....

    For the love of GAWD KIDS!!!! You are less than an arms length from the TV........WTF do you need a remote for????

    The answer was harder for me when I asked my son this......well dad, you said I couldn't touch the hardware, no matter what.....so needed the remote.......

    Touche manchild.............touche.....

    BTW....your both grounded till one of you finds the remote to the DVD player....

    Take care goofs and friends!!!!! :)

    Comments on "Don't F*ck with the old mans remote"

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (1:05 PM) : 

    Alas... the war over the remote will never be won. :))

    Thanks for the happy travel wishes. You guys have a great week & weekend!! xoxo

    AJ

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (3:19 PM) : 

    I'm pretty sure my kids think it's called the "damn remote" since they frequently "Where's the damn remote? Geez!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

    zig,
    Yeah at least its the kids and not a prolonged campain vs. the wife on the permanent placement of the remote. lol
    spook

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (9:35 AM) : 

    Oh sheesh!
    you too???? What is it with guys and the friggin remotes??? We have a nightly ritual of female cooties touching remote. Nothing beats the night I removed the batteries!! The total look of mass confusion, deer in headlights stun.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:49 PM) : 

    Once again reinforcing gill's belief that Im comparable to a macho husband from the 1950s, I of course must control the remote at all times. Did I ever mention that my entire family has asserted that if he ever killed me they would testify in his defense?

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:15 PM) : 

    AJ....Sadly, I suspect your right on this. Thats O.K.though,
    they will need something someday...like lunch money..:)

    Bunny....See??? It's not so uncommon as people think! :)

    Spook....Atleast if it was with the wife, we could negotiate,
    this is just insanity!! :)

    Mosaic10....Sis, this is unkind and disturbing behaviour. Men
    have died for less...:)

    Crse....See?? Thats how it has to be done.Lay down the rules and don't
    give in...then look surprised when it doesn't happen..grrr. :)

     

    post a comment